Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scattered Leaves-The Ghostkiller Movie

Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller (The Ghostkiller Trilogy)

This story is written by Lynny Prince and she has just announced today that you can get a FREE Kindle Edition on Amazon.com to read!! I am SO excited about this, as its part NONfiction, part fiction and its about the Dakota 38, the largest mass execution in US history on US soil. I, and my family are Dakota Mdewakanton Lower Sioux american indians/native americans and the Dakota "Sioux" uprising of 1862 is what this story is partly about and I cant wait to read it all the way through AND they are making it into a movie!! This story is SO close to my heart, I cant even begin to express it, as my family, my ancestors were there, starving and involved in this and the story needs to be told . You can follow "Ghostkiller Movie" on Facebook for more info https://www.facebook.com/ghostkillermovie and also you can follow Lynny Prince's picks for the cast of characters/actors for the movie on Pinterest .com http://pinterest.com/lynnyprince/my-actor-picks-for-the-ghostkiller-movie/ and i have to say i agree with ALL of her picks for the characters!! Awesome Indian actors all of them!!  So now the moment you have been waiting for...here is the link to Amazon.com to get your FREE Kindle edition of Scattered Leaves: the Legend of Ghostkiller(The Ghostkiller Trilogy)!!http://www.amazon.com/Scattered-Leaves-Ghostkiller-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00405R5FE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1337259151&sr=8-2 And if you dont have a Kindle, NO worries!! You can get the Kindle APP from Amazon.com for free also! :) http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000426311&tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=7442400567&ref=pd_sl_6g97entshf_b I have the Kindle App on my cellphone and it works perfect and loads the books from Amazon.com *immediately* to  my kindle on my phone-No waiting!! :) Enjoy yall!!!! Cant wait for this movie to come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment